BEYOND THE EXTRAORDINARY
WHY BILL FANDEL AND SOTHEBY’S INTERNATIONAL REALTY?
As an established and trusted real estate advisor, Bill Fandel consistently represents the Telluride Region’s most discriminating buyers and sellers. From the region’s finest luxury homes and penthouse condominiums to iconic trophy ranches and estates, Bill works diligently to best serve his clients’ specific needs and interests.
Bill is distinctive in leveraging the incomparable worldwide marketing resources available through a privileged affiliation with Sotheby’s International Realty. His portfolio of luxury listings receives global exposure through the Sotheby’s Network of 600 offices in 45 countriesworldwide. Along with a professional team of assistants, Bill will offer you the professional attention required, while maintaining discretionwith the utmost priority focused on your transaction.
Highlights of Bill Fandel’s professional accomplishments and achievements include:
- Bill has taken part in a series of record-setting transactions in the region, and is currently recognized by the WSJ/Real Trends 2014 among the top 250 real estate brokers in the US by Sales Volume for 2013 and Trulia/Real Trends 2014 America's Best Real Estate Agents, which includes ranking #3 by Sales Volume in the state of Colorado for 2013. Bill has also been recognized by WSJ/Real Trends as #11 on the list of top 250 real estate brokers in the US by Sales Volume in 2010 and #13 in the state of Colorado for 2012.
- Over $550M sold throughout his real-estate career with $350M in current active listings.
- In 2014, The Land Report recognized Bill Fandel among America's Top Brokerages, Texas Farm & Ranch featured him among a new breed of "Power Brokers" and Sotheby's International Realty recognized him among their Top 38 Brokers in the US.
- Numerous record-setting transactions including the sale of the legendary BootJack Ranch for over $48M in 2010; recently followed by another $48M transaction in 2013, along with a series of notable sales throughout the Telluride region.
- A founding member of the Global Partnership - a select assemblage of 35 of the top Sotheby’s International Realty agents worldwide who share market intelligence, cross-marketing opportunities, and private offerings among the group on a weekly basis.
- A founding member of the Farm & Ranch advisory group for Sotheby’s International Realty - a segment within the SIR brand that exclusively markets over $6B in trophy farm and ranch offerings worldwide.
- Twice named “Realtor of the Year” within the Telluride Region for his professional accomplishments and continued dedication to the real estate industry.
- A frequent panelist and speaker throughout the Sotheby’s International Realty network and a guest contributor on the topic of luxury real estate across multiple media platforms including the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, The New York Times, The Land Report, and Los Angeles Times.